Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finished a Third-time Edit of Novel

We finished a third edit of my novel. Now we have to get it bound in a book form and give it a once over and decide what to keep and what to discard. 

One drawback of writing on the computer is that we can't look  back and forth as we do when writing in a book or on sheets of paper. This is a big disadvantage when you are picking up the trend and the storyline from the previous burst of writing. Sometimes continuity is lost and we have to scroll back and forth - which is difficult, but which is easier on a piece of paper. Hm, have to take the bad with the good.

I am @johnwriter on Twitter and John.Matthew on Facebook. I blog here. View my Youtube Channel Page. Read about my novel Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment