Saturday, December 27, 2014

Making Progress on the Novel This Christmas

Posted this on Facebook. Re-posting it here.


Another Christmas has come and gone. Just like that. There were carols, cakes from Bangalore Iyengar's Bakery, who, by the bye (by the way, is wrong, just look it up), make the best rawa cakes. Spent time with wifey at home since I still have a few issues of health to be sorted out. Find that I need sunlight more because of some bug caught from hospital, which is causing itching. So caught a lot of sun, in fact, I walk with no shirt on the walking trail near Artist Village, just like my forefathers did. No one is around when I walk. What if anyone is around? I think the sun is the best guarantee against infection, better than any antibiotic. I am paying more attention to Yoga and doing it the way it was meant to be done. All the western Yoga teachers get it wrong, because they don't integrate Yoga with meditation. I find meditation is crucial to the success of Yogic exercises. I do my own research, in addition, I have the experience of Yoga as done in the Yogashram in Cochin. Hope to throw away my afflictions and be fully myself soon.


Meanwhile work on the novel continues at 5 a.m. I am happy with the progress. Hope to give you some good news soon.


Tada, take care of your bodies. Don't over drink or over eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment